The World Memory Project currently has over 2400 volunteers and has indexed over a million records. The databases that are currently available include:
- Ain, France, Selected Holocaust Records,1940-1944
- Czechoslovakia, Jewish Applications for Social Welfare After WWII
- Czechoslovakia, Jews Deported to Terezin and Poland, 1943-1945
- Munich, Germany, Displaced Jewish Children at the Ulm Children’s Home, 1945-1948
- Poland, Selected Records of Jews in the Radom District, 1939-1945
- Soviet Union, Records from Soviet Commission to Investigate Nazi Crimes, 1940-1945
All of the databases can be searched at once through the main search page.